FOCISTM software controls the data collection and data analysis processes.
FOCISTM software allows precise configuration of each rotor stage, setup of the probes and control of their function (blade tip timing, blade tip clearance, or both) through a graphical interface.
Picture Above: Rotor Stage Configuration
The FOCISTM software enables verification of probe operation, and verification of the signals collected.
Picture Above: Verification of Probe Signal Quality
FOCISTM software can output clearance measurement as average or blade-by-blade information.
Picture Above: Blade-by-blade clearance visualization
Blade Tip Timing and Vibration Analysis
FOCISTM software enables blade tip timing data collection and test monitoring. Data is then exported to BT post-processing software for blade vibration analysis.
Picture Above: Examples of plots of blade vibration results (Campbell, Magnitude, Frequency, and Phase)
Generate Plots of Recorded Parameters
- Relative & Absolute blade position
- Deflection (including automatic determination of deflection based on polynomial curve fit to remove the static blade position)
- History, Campbell, and Waterfall plots are available
- Asynchronous analysis
- All blades FFT
- Identification of nodal diameter response and flutter events
- Frequency, magnitude & phase for the stage
- Synchronous analysis:
- Identify responding engine orders via sine wave fit for all probes on a per rev basis
- Frequency, magnitude & phase for all blades